- Our website, www.olsamgroup.com, is operated by CONCAT.
- Where we use “we”, “our” or “us” in this notice, we mean Olsam Group unless we say otherwise.
- Where we use “our site” in this notice, we mean www.olsamgroup.com.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit our site. Our site recognises those cookies on each subsequent visit, enabling our site to recognise you.
- recognise you whenever you visit our site
- remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
- allow you to navigate between pages efficiently
- measure how you use our site so it can be updated and improved to give you the best possible experience on our site.
When you open our site in your browser a cookie pop up message will be displayed and this will ask you for your consent for non-essential cookies to be placed on your device. A record of your acceptance will be stored in a functional cookie for 1 year, after which the cookie will expire, and the cookie pop up message will be displayed again.
You may withdraw your consent or acceptance at any time by following the instructions for disabling cookies, signposted at the end of this Cookie Notice.
You can adjust the settings in your web browser to determine whether (all) sites can set cookies on your computer. More information about cookies and how to manage them, specific to your browser, can be found at https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/.
This version was last updated on 15/09/2021
|FIRST PARTY||COOKIES WITH NAMES PREFIXED BY _GA OR _GAT OR _GID OR COLLECT||STORES INFORMATION USED BY GOOGLE ANALYTICS TO TRACK USER ACTIVITY ON THE SITE.|
|Google Analytics||Cookies with names prefixed by _ga or _gat or _gid or collect||Stores information used by Google Analytics to track user activity on the site.|
|Cookies with names prefixed _fb fr, tr||Cookies set by Facebook to track how visitors use our site and retarget them with marketing campaigns.|
|Google Ads||ads/ga-audiences||Used by Google AdWords to re-en age visitors that are likely to convert to customers based on the visitor’s online behaviour across websites.|
|bcookie, bscookie, lidc, UserMatchHistory, lissc||Used by the social networking service, LinkedIn , for tracking the use of embedded services.|